Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Utah Landscape Photography

I've always been attracted to water. When I was little my favorite Disney princess was Ariel because she lived "under da sea." (And Jasmine because she had Rajah, but that's besides the point.) Anyways, I've always been somewhat of a fish, loving anything that had to do with water--from splashing in puddles during a rainstorm to riding jet skis on Willard Bay. So it should be no surprise that I love this little river that, aside from the bicycle path on the north side, is fairly untouched by man and relatively few people know of this area.

If you're a client of mine, you probably have been to this location and may have experienced this blossom of life. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, I hope that, from this picture, you can feel what this scene is like. I hope that you can smell the lively trees and hear the flapping of wings that may be overhead. If you still don't get it, give me a call and I'll take you there. Don't mind if my camera joins us.


Let's do some portraits here! Call me. 801-692-3090

No comments: