Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Utah Family Photography

Recognize these folks?


This is my lovely family photographed by me.

I know how hard it can be to take your own family picture. To get beautified and spiced up, get everyone outside, set up a tripod that may or may not be suited for your camera, get your camera settings to be how you want them and to be on a timer, then to get everyone in positions that may or may not be flattering because you aren't looking through the lens at all of you (you're at the camera, and not there), and then to get everyone smiling at the camera, all within 10 seconds. All of that just to get 2-3 decent photographs?

Don't go through all of that trouble. Let me take care of the camera stuff, all you need to do is get plenty of sleep the night before, decide what you're wearing, and meet me at a location. I'll take care of the rest and you'll get 30-40 photographs of you, your family, you kids, and you'll love those photos, you kids will love those photos, their kids (or future kids) will love them, and that generations later will love and cherish them.

Give me a call. 801 692 3090

Talk to you soon :)

No comments: