Monday, October 3, 2011

Babies

Can I just say that I absolutely LOVED every moment of photographing his cute self? I was in heaven. Or just a piece of heaven. But heaven was definitely a part of this moment.
I LOVED the feeling I got when I was able to make this baby smile, either by tickling his tummy or toes, then raise my camera to capture his happiness.
That is something I want to do forever--capture the happiness in babies, toddlers, and children.
I started doing photography not only because I love doing images, but also because I know it is something I can do when I get married and have children. (please don't think I'm one of those Utah girls who thinks that I need to be married pronto and have babies right away, I'm totally not like that!) I knew that I would enjoy doing images of children, I enjoy seeing images of children (click here for some examples), but never did I imagine that I would love and long to do those images. I was, honestly, pleasantly surprised when this love came over me! I knew immediately that capturing these sweetlings is something I want to do for, well, forever. Along with capturing teenagers and adults, of course :D


PS I didn't do anything to make his eyes that dark. They came naturally.

No comments: