Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Caitlin | Utah Portrait Photographer

Caitlin is a wonderful woman, great cook, and fantastic wife; I so wish I could've shown this through my photography of her, but I couldn't for the purpose of this occasion (ahem, class ahem).
I'm so happy that I get to call her my sister. Technically, sister-in-law, but all the words are too much sometimes. She is someone I can trust, someone I can turn to.
A little over a year ago I went through something that was really difficult for me. I came to a realization one morning that brought me to tears. I came down to the kitchen from my room and Caitlin was there. I was able to run to her and find comfort in her loving arms.
As far as the unofficial definitions go, Caitlin is my sister, but she couldn't be born that way because she needed to marry my brother.







Love you, Caitlin!

No comments: