Thursday, June 2, 2011

Love. Laughter. Sisters. | Utah Portrait Photographer

There is something about a sisterly connection that I have only had the privilege of viewing from a spectator position. I watch my mom with her four sisters as they laugh, chat, laugh, eat, laugh, have fun, did I mention laugh? Love. Laughter. Sisters. And then there is me, the only girl of a little family. When I was little I wanted a little sister. All I had was my big brother (and, Sky, you are totally awesome), but I just wanted the connection you get with a sister. Something so intangibly tangible!
These two lovely, little ladies are two of my cousins. They love each other so much! They would do anything for each other, they look up to each other--despite the difference in height. They have each other's backs, fronts, sides, ups, and downs. Love. Laughter. Sisters.
These two lovely, little ladies are two ladies I consider my sisters.

Sisters

No comments: